Beginning Junior Golfers
60 minute class for beginning juniors, ages 4 thru 13
Through drills, games, and purposeful practice, beginning students from 4 to 13 years of age learn basic ball-striking skills associated with putting, chipping, pitching, and the full swing.
In this class, the goal is to have fun, expose the student to the game of golf, and help the student acquire the ability and understanding needed to effectively play a 100-yard golf hole.
Our goal is to teach each beginning junior how to:
- Complete our 6-hole Junior Putting Course in 12 shots or less.
- Effectively chip the ball onto the putting green.
- Effectively pitch the ball to a 25-yard marker.
- Consistently drive the ball at least 75 yards onto a 40-yard wide fairway.
Once the student has mastered these basic skills, he or she can move on to the the Intermediate Junior Class and learn how to actually play golf!
Range balls during scheduled classes are included in the monthly rate and if needed we’ll provide the clubs. This beginning class is the perfect way to introduce juniors to the game of golf.
SCHEDULE & COST
- 1 month commitment (4 sessions) $89
- 3 month commitment (12 sessions) $79 per month, auto-pay monthly